- Fatima Molas, Minnesota parent and advocate
- Mariam Egal, MN Department of Human Services
- MN Act Early staff
- Explore Somali community & culture to improve service delivery
- Improve understandings Somali perceptions on child development and disability
- Recognize factors to consider when providing services and supporting Somali families.
- Develop an improved understanding on how to engage Somali parents and families through communication, collaboration and participation
**Due to technical difficulties this event includes two separate recordings. Not all webinar content was captured in these recordings. Our sincere apologies for any missed information.
Additional materials and resources can be found at: http://rtc.umn.edu/autism/.
This event was made possible by a collaboration between MN Act Early, MN Department of Human Services, and MN LEND with funds provided though the Association of Maternal and Child Health Programs (AMCHP) State Systems grant.
Act Early Presentation (PDF)
Fatima Molas Presentation (PDF)
Mariam Egal Presentation (PDF)